Kendal Teaching Museum Mission Statement:
'To share our heritage collections and site, pioneering occupational teaching and community engagement.'
Kendal Museum’s commitment to an active education policy means that the museum can provide visits to all self-led pre-booked school visits. So why not make the museum your learning space for the delivery of the whole curriculum!
Kendal Museum Education Pricings:
- Loan boxes: £25 charge for half a term
- Workshop Onsite - £30 per hour plus £2 per person admission
- Workshop Offsite, during working hours, £50 per hour
Facilities for School Visits:
- We are opposite Kendal Railway station for easy commute.
- Please ask for our site risk assessment form.
- We have partial disabled access – please enquire.
Please note that we do not have facilities for pupils to eat lunch on the museum premises. Schools are welcome to use the garden on fine days to eat outside.